A beautiful home is accessible; I specialise in making the most out of the décor items you already own in order to create a beautiful and stylish home. I can assist you or your business in the following ways;
- INTERIOR STYLING – commercial and residential (pricing guide below)
- PROP STYLING – for businesses re: products, branding, style and shoot, prop sourcing.
This is about giving your home or space;
- a wholesome amount of love
- a sense of aesthetics,
- style and
I am passionate about peoples homes and enjoy a “styling with heart” approach to my work.I also source products /items for clients as required – it’s one of my absolute favourite things to do!
- You can hire my assistance for a particular project OR
- You can book a consult for your entire home or a specified number of rooms.
My approach is flexible and intuitive; it considers your homes strengths/ weaknesses. A consultation will develop a clear plan for your home which is yours to keep. Going forward, you can choose to hire my ongoing assistance with crafting a better home for you or you can choose to do the work yourself. Part of my approach is to empower and educate my clients in all facets of styling, I enjoy helping other’s feel more confident in making decor decisions.
Would you like a stylist to assist with selling your home? I can assist you in the following ways;
- property preparation /pre sale consult to get your home match-fit for sale – includes a room by room plan, declutter instructions, clean and style
- home staging (full home or partial contents). I use a variety of staging companies specifically so that I am able to tailor packages to suit budgets/ objectives.
- I also have my own accessories / artworks for hire – so that we can work with and make the most out of the contents you already own.
- Full property styling for photographs and open homes and
- Creating memorable spaces with warmth and style. The aim of a well styled property is to appeal to your emotional buyers, so that they are “genuinely interested in making an offer on your home”. Properties that have been styled generally sell more- quickly and for a much better price!
Simple, clever styling will increase your business or home’s appeal greatly! I am passionate about being resourceful and where I can, I prefer to work with the décor you already own or have accessible to you.
I also do prop styling for products, social media, Internet, catalog and business – lifestyle shots. You can view my Prop styling Portfolio here. Feel free to call/ email me in regards to how I might assist your project, business profile/ brand/ sales or to inquire about the various “Style and shoot” packages I have available.
The following is a list of roles that I can assist you with;
- Decorating (concepts, design, de-clutter, style)
- Property Styling/ Home-Staging – All facets of Preparation FOR SALE
- Spatial planning, visual & colour concepts, project sourcing
- Yes, I work with budgets & existing contents.
- Framing Solutions & wall vignettes,
- Visual merchandising
- Event Styling
- Prop Styling for Photography, TV and film
- Creating a visible colour palate for your office/ home / rooms
- Pillow/ lounge cover additions, or furniture rework(s).
- Assistance sourcing artwork – décor items (a true favourite of mine)
- Furniture revamps- in order to upholster- reuse- recycle- transform
- A small paint job
- I also do a home rescue and moving house / settling -in package. This aims to help de-clutter, style and organise your home / new home so that it is able to function in the best possible way forward.
CONSULTATION – PRICING GUIDE:
- A Small Project /House (up to 3 rooms) FROM $160.00
- Large House (4+ Bedrooms, 2+ Bath, 2 x Living ect) FROM $280.00 for a 2 Hour Consultation.
- Styling / Design Work after initial Consultation Rate (as outlined above) is an hourly rate.
- Prop Styling Fee – I offer an hourly or day rate fee.
* A fee to cover my travel time may apply for consults involving travel greater than 25km from my office but will be discussed before proceeding.
* NOTE: Consult fees may vary depending on the travel time from office. This will be agreed with you prior to proceeding.